Cafe Rule & Wine Bar is ready to welcome you back safely beginning Tuesday, May 26! We would like to be as transparent as possible with our community and the deep commitment we have to operating and serving responsibly. We’d like to take this time to share the things we’re doing to ensure the safety of our team and our guests.
We are following the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, specifically:
- All common spaces and surfaces are sanitized every two hours.
- Our staff washes their hands every 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the restaurant, so help yourself!
- The entire restaurant has been professionally cleaned and chemically disinfected before our re-opening.
- We are using BioPure for deeper sanitation and sterilization of the entire facility on a bi-weekly basis. This disinfectant is a no wipe, no rinse, no residue cleaner, it is an odor neutralizer that will not leave any harsh chemical smell.
- Electrostatic sprayer to sanitize the entire facility inside and outdoor garden area.
- We are using the same sanitizer in spray bottle form to clean and disinfect all tables, doors and touchpoints throughout the restaurant.
To best protect our wonderful staff:
- We are providing masks and gloves to our employees. Servers and employees in contact with guests will be required to wear masks at all times. We encourage anyone who enters Cafe Rule & Wine Bar to wear a mask, as well, but not required.
- We have invested in contactless thermometers and enforce daily-temperature checks for each employee upon arrival. Anyone with a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home.
- All deliveries of product to the restaurant are received through distancing measures and processed into the restaurant following our sanitation measures.
- All fresh foods are thoroughly cleaned immediately after arrival and stored in sanitized containers.
Some changes you will notice in the restaurant include:
- Reservations are encouraged through OpenTable or by calling the restaurant (828) 324-2005.
- Designated entrance door and exit doors will be labeled for all guests.
- We will ask that guests wait for their tables outside the restaurant.
- All tables will be 6 feet or more apart, with no more than six people to one table.
- No more than 50% of maximum occupancy.
- Guests will receive disposable menus for single-use.
- All tabletops, including condiments, are sanitized in between guests.
- Contactless hand sanitizer stations will be available to guests upon entering and exiting the restaurant.
We welcome any questions you may have about the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of everyone who loves Cafe Rule & Wine Bar. We remain committed to navigate this time in the safest and most responsible approach and stay up to date on any and all CDC recommendations, adjusting our protocol as needed to ensure everyone’s safety.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!